December 1, 2014

November favorites


Photo taken by Scarlett, edited by Tiffany

You know November is over when the yellow leaves on the ground start to turn white...
Here are our favorites of the month 

Products from left to right:


SHISEIDO INSTANT EYE AND LIPS MAKEUP REMOVER
This makeup remover has been my all time favorite. It is very gentle and removes instantly my makeup, even if it's waterproof. Also, it smells reaaaallyy good and the scent lingers after. 
Rating : 9/10
http://www.shiseido.com/instant-eye-and-lip-makeup-remover/0730852114920,en_US,pd.html&cgid=skincare-cleanser&


MAYBELLINE PUMP UP WATERPROOF MASCARA
It's not new product, but I only discovered it recently. It makes my lashes visible, it's very easy to apply, and doesn't clump. My only problem is that after a few hours, it smudges on my lower eyelashes... Overall, it's still a good everyday use mascara, for school or for work. 
Rating: 8/10




CLINIQUE TAKE OFF THE DAY BEAUTY BALM
I love to use this product after uremoving my makeup, it's goes smoothly on the skin and cleans my skin perfectly, without clogging my pores or breaking me out.
Rating: 9/10





EOS IN BLUEBERRY (FROM THE DISNEY COLLECTION)
This limited edition lip balm has been with me for quite a few months and now it's the perfect time to use it. The weather is getting colder and my lips are getting dryer, so I always bring it with me and apply it whenever my lips get dry. It can be used for a long time so it's a little purchase that is definitely worth it. And it smells like blueberries!
Rating : 9/10



BATH AND BODY WORKS HAND SANITIZER IN BERRY SWIRL
3 words to describe his hand sanitizer: owl and berries. 
Rating: 10/10


ESTEE LAUDER MASCARA
This mascara has been my favorite this month. It has two functions. One side is a lash primer, it's a full treatment mascara. It really made my lashes smoother. Then, the other side is a bold black mascara, it gives volume and lifts your lashes. I love this combination of a primer and a mascara because it saves more space and more time.
Rating : 9/10



SMITH'ROSEBUD SALVE
I mostly use it to hydrate my lips, but I can also use it to moisturize my hands and dry patches on my skin. A really goo multitasking product!
Rating: 10/10

 
TARTE BLUSH IN GLISTEN 
It's a really pretty berry red color with a hint of glitters, perfect for everyday use. It's easy to apply and gives off a pretty finish.
Rating: 9/10



LOREAL LUMI MAGIC FONDATION IN W3 NUDE BEIGE
This foundation didn't break me out as much as the others, since I have extremely sensitive skin. Also, there are a lot of shades available. I just think that I might have not gotten the good shade...
Rating: 8/10



BIOTHERM EYE CREAM
As I stated previously, I have very sensitive skin and tend to react to a lot of products. I always used to have dry patches under my eyes when I put concealer on and this eye cream helped me a lot to hydrate my under eyes. 
Rating: 10/10


NEUTROGENA CONCEALER
It's a very light coverage concealer, made for dark cercles. It breaks me out sometimes, but it's not as bad as others.

Rating: 8/10


Post a Comment

Flower Shower © . Design by FCD.